Inno Robotics Design team is looking for a friendly, team-player Design engineer (mechanics).
If you have
– a university degree in engineering
– good mastering of Solidworks, 3D and 2D design
– strong knowledge of tolerances, materials, material resistance
– basic knowledge about pneumatics and hydraulics
– proficiency in English
Developed during at least 2 years professional experience, would be great! Lack of experience in a work environment is no problem for an entry position, so feel free to apply and join us.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
– analyze the client’s needs, project specifications
– Design mechanical parts in a robot cell automation
– assist the building team with 3D and 2D sketches for building and assembly
– follow deadlines and work close together with the project manager
– follow the company’s quality standards
We repay you with great development opportunities, a very friendly environment, helpful colleagues and of course an equitable comp&benef system.
Despre Inno Robotics
Azaleea Business HR recruiting experts for a top Automatition comapany in Romania - Inno Robotics.