Inno Robotics, a Romanian automatition company with a sustainable impressive growth, is welcoming 2 new Automatition Engineers to be part of the growing team.
We are looking for creative, team-player engineers with:
– strong knowledge of PLC programming , basic knowledge of electrical diagrames, proficient with Excel and English developed through 2 years+ labor experience.
– bachelor degree in Robotics or Automatition.
– interest in keeping your-self up to date with technological improvements. The lack of experience is not a problem if you would like an entry position. Job tasks:
– implement complex electrical and mechanical installation support to ensure efficient equipment output and strict compliance with safety regulations.
– handle technical support requests for improving machinery functioning.
– planning and executing company initiatives, one should know the assembly process for different industry machinery.
– train the workers in charge of the manufacturing equipment.
– participate in intervention, updates and maintenance on and off sites. We offer: a continuous improving mix between an experienced, growing, reliable, well structured company with a friendly team where every idea counts. Of course transportation, private health insurance, meal vouchers and equitable incomes are included.
Despre Inno Robotics
Azaleea Business HR recruiting experts for a top automatition company - Inno Robotics.