Minim 3 ani experienta ca si Director general
Minim 5 ani experienta in industria automotive
Limba Engleza la un nivel avansat
Responsibility for all Site Operational functions; Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality, Engineering, Tooling, Maintenance plant & Facilities, taking direction on Sales from a centralised UK function whilst liaising with customers at a local level to establish relationships.
Working with the UK to deliver the key business objectives – initially working with UK staff to establish a manufacturing facility, ensuring the company is compliant in operating within the legal framework of RO & UK law.
Oversee the recruitment of key positions, start-up of operations, establishing/transplanting manufacturing & Quality systems, coordinating, developing and expediting new product validation & approvals
Ensuring key milestones are achieved in a satisfactory and timely manner and developing local manufacturing systems to deliver the finished parts to the customers’ requirements.
Initially the successful applicant will be expected to undergo orientation & product / process specific training in the UK
· Ensuring adherence throughout the Operation of Health and Safety policies and working to improve the environment promoting a culture of safety first.
· Play a leading role in long-term and strategic planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence through continuous improvement activities.
· Drive initiatives in the management team and organisationally that contribute towards the long-term business objectives.
· Strong commercial understanding both in the financial aspects of the business, working closely with Global Sales in the UK and contributing in the formation of local relationships with the customers.
· Overall responsibility for all budgetary aspects and ensuring that expenditure is in line with the company’s policies and agreed levels.
· The commercial experience to ensure the quotations process is carried out accurately and timely to capture business opportunities whilst retaining adequate margin locally in line with the business plan.
· Management of direct reports to ensure high standards of service and on-going personal development is attained ensuring direct reports maximise their full potential
· Strive and deliver world class manufacturing standards using appropriate methodologies; set the site operational strategy to achieve site / divisional objectives in conjunction with the Deputy Managing Director.
· Overseeing the Quality Department to improve the internal and external quality measures through solid engineering activities, root cause analysis and ensuring that cross line actions are reflected in the process controls and PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis), to prevent reoccurrences.
· Overseeing the delivery of new products into the manufacturing area on time, ensuring all the necessary requirements of the APQP process and compliance with TS requirements.
· Creating weekly / Monthly reports to peers on progress and activities.
· Developing a local supply chain to maintain production requirements and minimise stock levels.
· Working closely with UK Engineering, Design & Applications functions to facilitate the development of new opportunities into volume production.
· Honesty, reliability and trustworthiness as well as independent and resourceful
· Experience within pressurised & demanding environments
· Ability to coordinate activities across a diverse team of people and functions
· Effective communication & motivation skills
· Decision making capability
· Proven track record of performance against key performance indicators including Quality, Cost & Delivery
· Strategic agility & results driven
Education & Qualifications
· Engineering / Business Degree
· English speaker
· Driving license
Previous minimum experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a director
· A strong engineering and Commercial background
· Automotive Experience
Training in Marea Britanie
Masina, laptop si telefon de serviciu
CV-urile se vor depune la adresa : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidatii care nu indeplinesc conditile minime nu vor fi contactati
Pentru mai multe detalii va rugam sa ne contactati la:
0369439471 (fix) sau 0770758006 (mobil)
O zi cat mai placuta.