We are looking for a Junior IT Support engineer to join our team responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure and software of an UK organization with an international client base. This position would suit an enthusiastic person looking to develop their business and IT support skills. Willingness to learn is essential in this position.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate all the following requirements:
– Good written and spoken English, and ideally medium French language skills
– Relevant experience in a business and/or IT support role
– Experience with support and maintenance of Windows and Office desktop systems, Windows Server Operating Systems and Networks
– Basic understanding of accounting principles
Desirable (not essential) skills
– User account administration in Active Directory and Exchange
– Basic scripting experience (DOS, VBS or Powershell) and knowledge of TCP IP networking and Internet protocols (FTP SMTP DNS)
– IT/business professional qualifications (in-progress / complete)
– Attractive salary
– Part of our talented and helpful team
– Industry leading training environment
– Exam fees paid and support for professional qualifications in progress
Despre SC NSFS Europe SRL
NSFS stands for Near-Shore Functional Support. We offer high-quality IT support to a leading provider of Commodity Trading and Risk Management (“CTRM”) software with end to end commodity management capabilities, developed and built by Traders for Traders. We provide a stimulating, technically challenging environment working with varied, leading edge systems and frameworks. Talent is rewarded and opportunities are plentiful for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading software specialists in the exciting global commodity trading sector.