We are looking for the following profile:
– Good German speaker with communication skills (reading, writing, speaking).
– Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
– Excellent verbal communication skills – communicate with business partners, technical resources & other cross functional staff.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred.
– One-two years’ experience in accounting and/or related field preferred, including working with a computerized – Accounts Payable module, processing invoices and reconciling accounts.
– Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly.
– Good communication and human relations skills.
– Good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Forward thinker with ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
– Experience with personal computers (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
– A/P invoice postings
– Research, resolve and communicate any discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts. Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
– Manage monthly closing of A/P records and maintain A/P files and year-end files.
– Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices by preparing weekly check runs.
– Understand general ledger applications, invoice matching applications and how they work together in the A/P process.
– Be able to maintain various detailed analysis as needed from the A/P system.
– Understand bank reconciliations and be able to problem solve- close out the A/P System monthly.
– Assisting with other financial research projects as required.
– Ensure established departmental deadlines are met as well as aid and support to attain departmental goals and objectives.
– Maintain all the monitoring tools for the A/P to ensure vendors are paid timely and accurately.
– meal tickets
– private medical insurance (Allianz Tiriac)
– work from home activity
– transportation settlement for office trip / financial support for work from home activity
– Christmas/Easter/8th of March bonuses
Despre AI BPO Services
A&I BPO Services (BPOrchest) - Our strong point is the management of financial processes within the organization. We provide a team of specialists, dedicated to your company, who will have an overview on the whole project and will work more efficiently. The pressure of responsibility on your employees will decrease, and the losses caused by the mismanagement of the documents will disappear.
Our mission is to put human intellect at work for all your business financial processes combined with the digital skill assets needed for the perfect balance and most efficient outcome.