For one of our clients, world leader in benefits management and employee engagement solutions, we are recruiting a results and clients oriented person for the role of Associate Consultant.
What critical skills are needed for this position?
· 1-3 years of consulting and/or project management related experience;
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
· Flexible and creative ways of working to manage effective delivery in varied, challenging situations;
· Practical use and experience of structured project management methodologies;
· Active Problem Solving Skills and Can-Do attitude;
· Well organized person;
· A passion for team work and knowledge sharing.
What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
· Consulting with clients to gather benefit and system requirements;
· Managing project plans, actions, risks and issues;
· Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
· Preparing system functional specifications;
· Identify, report and resolve key project issues;
· Managing testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients in this activity.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits;
• A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team.