We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Technologist CNC-Machines to join our client in the Technology Department in Cluj. As a member of the team, you will set up the machines, hand them and train the employees (in showroom or customers place), you will offer support for a sales team to make presentations for clients.
We are looking for a person systematic, precise, creative, action and solution-oriented, who is capable of working independently, is responsible, reliable, flexible, cooperative, team player, communicative and has a friendly personality. He has customer communication knowledge and he likes to travel and has no problem to stay away for a few days. The confident manner during customer contact and employee training complete your profile.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University Degree in Machine Tools (milling/turning)
- PC-Computer with MS-Office and internet application skills and data management.
- CNC controls (Haas / Fanuc) you mastered properly
- You are familiar with manufacturing in CAD/CAM (Auto CAD / SolidWorks / Esprit)
- Good command of English (good understanding by reading manuals and instructions; phone conversation with international partners; email and service reports)
- Effective interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude
- Customer communication knowledge
- Availability for business travel
- Driver license B category
Your work experience:
- Several years of professional experience acquired as a CNC operator in milling / turning and CNC programing you are accustomed to working independently
Your job: In order to travel to customer set up machine and train employee as daily business, the main areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Customer visits with the seller. Support for sales
- Independent work out of application solutions
- Cycle time calculations and presentation to the customer
- Machine set up and hand over (Teximp Cluj showroom or customers place)
- Employee training (Teximp Cluj showroom or customers place)
- Responsible for the machines in our showroom: ready for running test cut, customer training and visit.
- Responsible for the machines on exhibitions: running actual application.
Despre INTEGRA HR
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, TEXIMP SA is an international trading company specialising in sales and service of CNC machine tools; lathes and machining centres. With own technology and service centres in 8 countries in South-Eastern Europe Teximp guarantees the best local support for his customers. For more details: www.teximp.com/ro/
Please send me your CV and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, to schedule the first meeting and get to know each other.