Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that delivers focus driven, digitalized solutions to simplify the complexity of global business. Taxback Group is headquartered in Ireland and employs nearly 1500 staff across 33 countries, including Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Sofia.
The entrepreneurial spirit which characterized our inception has continued to shape the products and services which we create. Unlike many other companies, we recognise that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we strive to create bespoke services that exactly meet the needs of our diverse client base.
We`re proud that Being part of Taxback Group, TransferMate is a global B2B payments technology firm, enabling companies to send and receive cross-border payments faster and easier than ever before. Due to continued business expansion, we are looking for Anti-Money Laundering/ KYC Specialist to join our team based in Cluj-Napoca.
Role overview: An Anti-Money Laundry Specialist is a person responsible for monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex regulatory and legal procedures regarding customers’ applications.
The role will involve carrying out customer due diligence and assisting the team leader with other AML KYC related tasks.
Working hours:10:00am – 6:30pm (shift pattern flexible), Monday-Friday, with immediate start
Assisting the AML KYC team leader with adhoc tasks and acting as their Deputy.
· Researching and assessing client applications
· Verifying customer information
· Using screening tools to assess the clients application, looking for negative news, sanction screening, political exposure.
· Identifying any potential suspicious applications or client behaviour
· Escalating suspicious applications or client behaviour to management
· Review and monitoring documents in order to identify unusual patterns and trends
· Analyzing trends and transaction movements to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundry regulatory requirements
· Data collection and compilation of regular reports to management
· Ensuring all information received is treated with highest confidentiality
· Training new and existing team members · Requirements
· Fluency in English language and advanced knowledge of Excel
· Previous AML or KYC experience
· Highly organized individual with excellent attention to details
· Pro-active team player with outstanding communication skills
· Ability to verify documents correctly within tight deadlines and focus on results
· Knowledge of risk and financial analysis is recommended
· Experience in online payments processing systems will be considered as advantage Other language will be considered an advantage
Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that delivers focus driven, digitalized solutions to simplify the complexity of global business. Taxback Group is headquartered in Ireland and employs nearly 1500 staff across 33 countries